Every Wednesday, families, couples, singles of all ages enjoy a great dinner in the Family Life Center followed by featured speakers, and/or adult small group studies. There are also Children's Choir practices. It is a relaxed come-as-you-are atmosphere, whether from work or an afternoon at the park. Nursery is available at no charge.
Dinner - is from 5:15 pm - 6:00 pm and costs $6/adult, $4/child, or $16/family. Everyone welcome! Sign up for the news flash to receive the dinner menu each week via email. Email Sarah Troup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs - After dinner programs that share information about groups and missions with which Southside Methodist is involved are sometimes highlighted.
Children's Choir - Children's choir practices after dinner. Children are escorted from Family Life Center to their rooms.
Kid's Academy - After dinner, children may participate in fun classes, including quilting, science, drama, crafts, cooking, creative movement, and others...all with a Christian Perspective and Lesson. A great opportunity to fellowship with friends and strengthen those relationships!
- Self serve peanut butter and jelly sandwich station is in the Family Life Center. Children are welcome to the side items on the regular children's menu.
- If you would like a "dinner plate" size salad as your main meal - ask our servers.
- A few servings of plain chicken are prepared every week to accommodate those with dietary needs---again, ask our servers if you prefer this
- If your child has not received the "special dessert", please speak to Chris or Joe and we will try to present them with one this year.
- The cost remains the same this year: $6.00 for adults, $4.00 for children, and $16 maximum per family.